4.18.2010

Well, the stay at the Lakehouse was very enjoyable. The temptation of the boiled crawfish, hummus and pita chips and spinach dip was less of a temptation than the wine and beer. But having my small pelligrino in hand and the good company I was just fine. I had a problem yesterday in that I had my strawberries and string cheese for breakfast and then had nothing prepared for the afternoon so I wastched two lacrosse games with nothing but water. After his second game, we went directly to Koz's restaurant where they prepared my some fresh fish with no seasoning because they had premixed seasoning with the salt already in. It was surprisingly very good. I hope they didn't trick me and put something on it??!! So I had basically missed a meal yesterday so I had a ns and some string cheese and ak mak crackers last night. The scale this morning was more of a motivation. Although my scale is lacking in hard facts( I step on one time and it is a lb or so more or less than 2 minutes prior. ) I am pretty sure that I have lost a solid 10 lbs. . I definitely feel it in my clothes and can see it in my face! Thanks Jan for the motivation to start this-let's take it all the way!!! I sent Chuck to get some filets for tonight. I left my spices at the lakehouse so I will be off to the store to get some more for here. Cut up my cantaloup, watermelon for the week this morning. Cleaned some eggplant, zucchini and mushrooms to grill this afternoon with the steaks. Hopefully I will get all done in time to work in my yard. I want to be prepared as this is the key I think. Still can't find Bison meat -might have to go to Atlanta to try???

No comments:

Post a Comment