4.12.2010

monday, monday

just got home from a very, very long monday ! In the mail waiting for me was spices made especially for me by my sister! Minus the salt. Cannot wait to rub on some salmon. Not tonight though. Making an egg beater omlet with spinach and tomato then off to church to sing. Our friend Christy's son is being confirmed and Donnie is his sponsor. If ya'll are bored tonight and want to tune in, we are on http://www.transfiguration.com/ . I am enjoying my pineapple/orange fizzy with sprite zero on the rocks with a slice of pineapple. So yummy refreshing!
Hope ya'll are having a good Monday!

BTW, lost 1 1/2 pounds today! yipee for me!

2 comments:

  1. yippeee for you is right! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think you could post some of your menus? So we can seehow the master does it?

    ReplyDelete