4.13.2010

Some meal ideas

Well I am on a roll now. Wasn't prepared for my lunch today because we were out late last night, but my wonderful husband cooked me some chicken and brought it to me today for my salad. What a guy! Anyway, here's what I ate yesterday

Breakfast: Boiled egg, toast, cantaloupe

Apple

Lunch: Salad with cherry tomatoes and akmak crackers

Caramel nut bar (tastes like snickers!) with some hot tea for my afternoon snack

Dinner: Egg beaters omlet with spinach, tomatoes, toast
Milk

Pineapple orange fizzy with a pineapple slice

Tea with lemon before bedtime

I ate my dinner last night at 6 pm, I wasnt' hungry but knew I wouldn't be home until late. You know, it's really hard to eat when you are not hungry! I guess if it were cake or better yet some doritoes it wouldn't be hard! haha. But that felt weird to force myself to eat.

this morning, again, not hungry. Packed a breakfast with mozzerella light string cheese, akmak crackers and strawberries. Only ate one string, couldn't stomach both. Finished my strawberries midmorning, and had my chicken on salad for lunch.

I have apple waiting for afternoon, and still my 2 nutritional suppplements to eat.

Going to Jazzercise at 4:45. Need to make sure this weight loss doesn't make me too loose and flabby! need to tone it up!

Wearing a shirt today that didn't fit a few weeks ago. Boy that feels good!

Hope your day is going well!

love,

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment