4.11.2010

Pancakes for breakfast!

I just had a "legal" pancake, with the mix I bought at QWL. I thought I wouldn't be able to eat a pancake without drowning it in maple syrup, but have to admit- not bad. I put 1/4 cup blueberries and the light butter on top and it was very tasty! I am not sure what it counts for. I guess it counts for my starch and substitutes for egg or cheese for breakfast.

Had a filet last night. Can only do this or salmon twice a week so my next splurge will be salmon! but not today, because not back to back days, right?! I am loving the bison meat so maybe will do that again for dinner. Also, bought some Mrs. Dash marinades. Donnie used this on our steak and was really good! This was the mesquite flavor.

Weather is perfect! we are trying to clear the garage today so wish us luck! have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment