4.13.2010

Jazzercise I'm back!

Made it back to Jazzercise tonight. Kicked my butt! but I did it!. Planned on going back on Thursday for 4:45 class but come to find out it is canceled this week: instructors are going to a training in New Orleans! go figure!. I am trying to go at least 3 times a week. Need to get back into a routine. Feels good to sweat for a reason other than my age! haha

Ok, dinner was very good. Had my salmon with Julie's spices. Squeezed a little lemon on it, a little lite salt, baked for 40 minutes and voila! perfection! Had with a side order of mushrooms and broccoli.

just finished my hot tea with lemon. This is my new favorite thing to do at night before bed. Not hungry at all. Janet you will get there, don't worry. I didn't get in one fruit and one starch. I forgot and now it's too late. Can you imagine forgetting to eat something?

Make sure you are eating enough, and spaced out. That really helps with the hunger. And as they told me, keeps the metabolism revved up! You need to keep something to munch in a pinch like the nutrition bar. Or your cut up fruit. Cut up some extra veggies if you are still hungry. Make sure you are getting all of your protein, very important to keep you feeling satisfied.

sweet dreams, until tomorrow................

No comments:

Post a Comment