4.15.2010

menu for Thursday

here is what I ate today. Breakfast is becoming a bit boring. Have to get egg in or cheese. I am a bit constipated so no cheese for me! haha Maybe TMI

Anyway, boiled egg, toast and strawberries this morning with my coffee
Apple slices mid morning
Lunch - salad with lettuce, some shredded cabbage and my leftover salmon from tues night. Balsalmic spritz on this and an akmak cracker
Rest of my apple in the mid afternoon.
Rocky road bar on my ride home from my dr appointment

Then jazzercise! woohoo! twice this week. A lady got sick in class and an ambulance came, but the class went on. They said she had a heat stroke. And it's not even summer yet!

Home and enjoyed a pineapple orange fizzy with sprite on the rocks. My favorite!
Biggie turkey burger on whole wheat 50 calorie torilla and mushrooms, and tomato slices

Missed my third fruit. Too late, but enjoying my cleansing tea with lemon.

Donnie bought some filets so that will be for dinner tomorrow night with baked potato. Oh, wish I could have a big glass of red wine with the steak but that will come later, right??

Hope your day went well

No comments:

Post a Comment