4.27.2010

salad

I love my salads. I used to put so many goodies in them, so plain is ok, but crunchy is better! So I started mixing my greens. I use romaine mix, arugula (when I can find it) and some angel hair cabbage to add a little crunch! Very good. I put my sliced chicken, throw in a few cherry tomatoes, I use 1 tblsp feta dressing and spritz some balsalmic vinagrette and is pretty good! Also eat my AKMAK crackers with it.

I found out that the Boost flavor packets are not only good for antioxidants but are supposed to aid in weight loss. That means 2 a day in addition to all the water- 64 to 80 oz! If I don't stay in the bathroom peeing all day, maybe I will just float away!LOL

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know we could mix lettuces! I will start today. Thatt will make the saladsvmore interesting. I will order mire boost packets too. I can totally feel it coming off. My clothes look and feel so much better. Thanks Jan !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, you were right. I asked about lettuce and cabbage. It's ok to mix lettuce, but that is one veggie, and cabbage is another. So no tomato because that makes 3! but it is ok to mix different types of lettuce

    ReplyDelete