4.26.2010

Rotten meat!

ok, I am feeling kinda of challenged with my food preperation. I was in target yesterday and was so excited to find Buffalo meat (same as Bison? still not sure but looked the same).Anyway, got it home, ready to cook it, opened the package and peeeuuuuuw! Stinko! rotten meat! Plan B, made a turkey patty, then back to target to return the Buffalo. We will stick to the Bison from B.J's!

10pm last night I realized I hadn't prepared my chicken for the week. So I did. only to find out this morning, I left it on the counter after cooking and forgot to put it in the fridge! Down the disposal it went.

Not sure what I am having for lunch today. Maybe time to run by McDonalds and get the 2 sides of grilled chicken to put on a salad. tonight will prepare more meat and this time, it will go in the fridge!

Hope ya'll have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment