4.20.2010

Ugh Birthday.

Sorry for the relapse, Ladies. It is coming down to finals and I struggle a lot during that time bc I would rather just work straight through but that often means I get to the point where I am starving and then I want to eat everything I can get my hands on. So this week was kind of a bust for me...throw in my birthday and the less than healthy food I ate then and I am back to ground zero.

Started over today though and am feeling good. And I did a cardio workout tape yesterday that made me wake up today in tears (I still can't move that well!) but I am glad I did it and I am forging forward. I have been reading about you girls though and am feeling so proud! Nice job! Love love.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I am glad you are back with us. Please call me if you have any questions, or text me or whatever. There are so many little details to remember.

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete