5.03.2010

Wow do I feel better!

Hi girlies!

I have had a rough weekend. Feeling very deprived and hungry. and just all around blah blah blue! Haven't had a period in 7 weeks, but is that really a bad thing? hot flashes are coming fast and furious. I am an angry bitch at times! I know hard to believe! I think I scared Donnie last night. Something he was watching on tv was really annoying me and he wouldn't change the channel so I grabbed the remote and did it myself! may not sound like a big deal, but i kinda even scared myself! Donnie holds his remote in the highest regards and believe me he didn't ask for it back!

Anyway, just had a poop and boy do I feel great! i used to get annoyed at my mom for talking so much about her bodily functions, but sometimes you just gottal celebrate the poop when you haven't had one in a few days and feel aweful! I am ready to take on the world now!

On my way to make gift boxes for the Battered women's shelter. I will now do this as I whistle a tune! i love ya'll! lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment