5.06.2010

Ugh Finals! However...

I did go down three pounds!!!!!

This is super exciting for me bc finals is usually when I get completely thrown off track because I will work and work and work until I am starving and then I want LITERALLY EVERYTHING I see and then bc I think I have thrown myself off so much I believe I can have even more bad things. It is a nasty cycle.

However, this time I did not do that. I am pretty sure that having you as support and seeing how well you are doing is motivating for me so thank you all for that.

That said...I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! You both are doing so well. I know I am not up super high in numbers of pounds lost but it is a steady pace that I am pretty sure I can maintain which is super exciting for me.

love love love

1 comment:

  1. yeah! can't wait to see you and Jeremy. So excited can't stand it! love you

    ReplyDelete