5.15.2010

Holdj on to that loss

The scale is my friend this morning. It is not the best scale, but it looks like I have lost a solid 20 lbs. in the six weeks I have been following the diet!
Did okay last night. Brought my diet ginger ale and watched people eat burgers and drink beer with no problem. I was lucky that many were eating dipping dots which doesn't tempt me at all. Going to get vegies and fruit to make trays for tonight so that I have something to eat at the party because I will be there from 6 pm til???. Mani yesterday and pedi today then shopping for some items Jeffrey needs for graduation on Friday.
Gotta figure out what to wear, lots of ironing to do. Don't want to spend $$ on clothes that may be too big in a few weeks!!:)
Hope you ladies are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment