5.12.2010

Happy happy happy

Well friends, I haven't checked in in a while. So congrats to you Cole for the change in eating habits during stressful times. And to Jan for going first and for the help on this diet. I have been having seafood almost every night. An oil spill in the gulf seems to make you take in as much as possible while you have the opportunity. Monday night I had to have two chargrilled oysters at dragos but other than that, the fish has been grilled or pan sauted and delish!! I sauted some shrimp yesterday with Mrs. DAsh chipolte seasoning and put it in a tortilla with some shredded cabbage and some chopped tomato. I added some of the dijonaise from Galleo and boy it was really good. The Galleo's ceasar is yummy too as well as the ginger wasabi which when I put on plain old lettuce makes me feel like I am dining at Shogun. Yummy!
Good luck to you both at the wedding this weekend. Stay strong! My upcoming challenges, every weekend is one in NOLA, pool party at Zephyrs field on Friday night, 35th grammer school reunion on SAturday, Jeffrey's birthday dinner at Ruths on Fulton on Tuesday, Jeffrey's graduation luncheon at Jefferson Orleans next Friday, Girls night out next saturday (the boys are going on a father son trip to Disney with the graduating class of Christian Brothers) whew. I am tempted to just go off sometimes,( like with Lyd and Jenn coming in for the reunion and staying in the quarter) but I really don't want to start all over. I am at the point where it has gotten a little easier and I am not that hungry. I am fearful that if I fall off the wagon, I will have trouble getting back on. So I am going to try to stay on! Please stay with me determination!!
Have fun ladies and have a wonderful weekend! I know Amy is going to make a beautiful bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment