8.21.2010

phase two has begun!

well I started with my personal trainer this week. I like her alot, even though she seems to be very disappointed if I am not in aggnoizing pain during a workout! I am very sore today, so she will be pleased! I haven't lost any more lbs. for over a month, but that's ok. I am now committed to 12 weeks of working out- I joined the Biggest Loser contest at my gym! I have never stuck with physical exercise to any degree. Loved Jazzercise but truly didn't have 3 days a week consistently for any period of time.

Wish me luck! And Cole, no worries, life makes it hard to stick to eating right. Especially when eating wrong is so darn good! I feel in a good place and pray I stay there. Day to day, eating well. Indulgences are wine, and good God the gelato I had last night! But overall, sticking to a changed lifestyle in eating. Sipping on some tea as I write this.

love to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment