6.14.2010

dessert remorse

I am having a serious case of dessert remorse. We went to Dragos tonight as Chuck was wanting to get some chargrilled oysters before "they ain't there no more." Well I had some chargrilled oysters, some chargrilled mussels--very yummy. The problem really came at the end of the meal when they brought desserts-raspberry cheescake, creme brulee, carrot cake and bread pudding. My first really big cheating session followed--I had some creme brulee-my fav and some cheescake. OMG I couldn't even believe it was that good but now I am feeling bad. I was trapped in the corner of a booth in the corner-iut really wasn't my fault..... Oh well, back to being good tomorrow. It was well worth it -I think-I will confirm manana after I step on the scale.

1 comment:

  1. No worries! just get back on that horse!
    BTW, I think I gained a pound just reading the dessert description! Is this possible??!! LOL

    keep it up girl! you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete